Red sky at morning, sailors take warning;Red sky at night, sailors delight
There are some key signs that should tell you your alliance is in big trouble. Other than recruiting any corp with Corelin in it there’s a few things that should put out BIG FLASHING LETTERS that things are about to go batshit.
- More people show up to meetings than to defend alliance structures. Meetings often cause more problems than they solve.
- No one can agree on who should be FCing ops. FCs are far more important than CEOs in PvP ops.
- Leadership (FCs or CEOs) that don’t understand why people need isk.
- People not understanding the point of fleet doctrines / trolling in leadership forums
These are all things that can hit pretty much any alliance, and they are bad, but not “abandon ship” bad. This is where it starts getting panic-inducing.
- People are shipping up to fight you. Because they know you aren’t a threat.
- People are roaming your territory during their off-peak times.
- All those neutral booster alts are starting to log out in your systems.
On an unrelated note. S I L E N T. is down 140 members in the last couple days.