2012 in review
Posted by Corelin
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
19,000 people fit into the new Barclays Center to see Jay-Z perform. This blog was viewed about 80,000 times in 2012. If it were a concert at the Barclays Center, it would take about 4 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Other interesting tidbits:
- Iceland gave me 282 hits.
- Iraq gave me 1. I hate you too!
- Oz gave me over 3000
CCP needs to step it up!
- jestertrek.blogspot.com (No Surprise)
- reddit.com (Pimping myself pays off)
- evebloggers.com (If you write about EvE you need to be here)
- evenews24.com (Thanks Riverini!)
- evealtruist.com (Interesting…. Clearly I owe Azual a drink)
The only real surprise was that EN24 was all the way down in 4th. Clearly Riverini needs to link me more often 😉
Most common search term was “Tyler Durden” who I used way back in… May? other fun ones:
- renosaince haberdasher life (ouch)
- wtf is an ethic (Oh I see Congress is having troubles again)
- weird haberdashers on twitter (I want this on my tombstone)
- i need to buy a fancy hat (Yes you do)
- how do you change a normal computer into a haberdashers computer (If you find out can you get in touch with me?)
- 38 studios stupidity and arrogance (I couldn’t have said it better myself)
- i want a spell caster to bring back my love once (wut)
- hulkageddon (Top EvE related search)
If I hadn’t taken a couple of breaks I might have topped 100,000 hits this year. Good goal for next year.